Bella Outdoor Living Ultra40 Portable Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
The Bella Outdoor Living Ultra40 Portable Wood Fired Pizza Oven is a 36″ stainless steel pizza oven manufactured in the United States by Forno Bravo in Colorado Springs, CO.
The oven arrives fully assembled, and is lightweight enough that it is fully portable and can be set up in less than an hour.
More affordable and flexible than traditional refractory or brick ovens, the Bella Outdoor Living Ultra40 Portable Wood Fired Pizza Oven is easily installed, no curing required and can even be taken on a family vacation.
This wonderful pizza oven heats up remarkably quick (15-30 minutes) and uses less wood on average than a traditional brick oven.
- Cooking floor 40″width X 24″ deep; all stainless steel landing and prep area
- You can bake 6 pizzas at a time, or 100 pizzas per hour
- Outdoor use only, can be installed under patio with UL103HT chimney
- Wood fired pizza oven, no gas or charcoal
Ultra40 Portable Wood Fired Pizza Oven Includes:
- Stainless steel pizza oven dome core with powder coated wrap
- Stainless steel cart with hardware to assemble
- Stainless steel stove pipe with flue
- Stainless steel door
- High grade ceramic cooking floor
- Starter tool kit with gloves, stainless steel pizza peel and wooden pizza peel