Wusthof Classic IKON 7" Santoku, Granton Edge
PURCHASED WITH THIS PRODUCT
Select product add-ons
Features a thinner blade than a traditional chef's knife with a 10° edge that makes it perfect for slicing and dicing. The gradual curve to the tip of the edge gives you a straight edge during nearly the entire length of the knife.
The granton edge of the knife provides a small air pocket between the blade and food which pushes food from the blade and reduces friction and drag when slicing.
- Precision forged from a single blank of stainless steel
- Full tang is triple riveted for added strength and control at the handle
- Half bolster to allow the knife to be sharpened the entire length of the blade
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and contemporary appearance
- Made in Solingen, Germany
|Country of Origin||Germany|