GrillGrate Set for XL Big Green Egg
High heat searing seals in moisture and provides desired grill marks. GrillGrates sit on top of existing grill grates.
Care and Cleaning: The first few times you grill, sparingly use grill spray or canola oil on your GrillGrates. ALWAYS oil your food before putting it on the grill. Avoid over cleaning your grates in the beginning to allow them to season and develop a non-stick coating. Grates will go from gray to light brown to black over time. Do not put in the dishwasher. Do not use oven cleaner or harsh caustic cleaners. Avoid prolonged exposure to very high heats (850°F +) can warp your grates over time. For the occasional deep-clean, GrillGrates can be cleaned in the sink or washtub. Use GrillGrates with a few panels right side up and a few panels flipped upside down. Creating an area on your grill that serves as a griddle. By occasionally rotating grates, they will self-clean.
- Designed for the XL Big Green Egg
- Set Includes: (2) 20" Radius Cut GrillGrate Panels and (2) 20" GrillGrate Panels
- Covers 90% of the grilling surface
- GrillGrates sit on top of the existing surface
- GrillGrates are reversible interlocking panels, giving you two grilling surfaces; rails up or on the flat side
- Constructed from hard anodized aluminum, GrillGrates will never rust
- Includes Grate Tool and User Guide
- GrillGrates are Made in the USA
- GrateTool Made in China
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Fits||Big Green Egg, Big Green Egg XLarge, Kamado Joe, Kamado Joe Big Joe|