Woodard Counter Height Fire Pit Tables-Rectangle Pewter-42" x 60" Rectangle Pewter Hammered
As low as
For outdoor furniture that is Made in the U.S.A., few can match the quality and durability of Woodard's price/value proposition. Woodard's Fire Tables are no exception - built to last a long time, these fire tables are not only beautifully crafted, but also provide an ambience and warmth that will make you never want to leave your outdoor living area!
- 42"x60" Pewter Hammered Rectangular Top
- 42"x60" Pewter Solid Cast with Bead Edge Rectangular Top
FIRE TABLE FEATURES
- 60,000 BTUs
- 20 lb LP Tank not included
- Burner Cover Included with Top
- Black Fire Beads Included with Base
- Natural Gas connection option also included with Base
- A history of quality and excellence yielding furniture that lasts well into the future
- Over 140 years of crafting furniture, including a number of award-winning designs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Highest value of quality per price point for domestically manufactured outdoor furniture
- Wrought Iron furniture is hand-formed using solid iron stock to ensure frame strength and solidarity. The handcrafted technique used to form intricate designs has been handed down from generation to generation.
- Cast Aluminum frames are constructed with the purest and most resilient aluminum blocks, making the aluminum malleable and strong – resulting in durable, beautiful furniture.
- Wide Selection combined with a short (3 week) in-season delivery cycle, giving customers an opportunity for quick turnaround on custom orders.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Wrought Iron - Clean with warm, soapy water. Damage to the paint finish may cause corrosion, touch up with paint immediately. To maintain the gloss on non-textured finishes, protect with a fine automotive wax.
Cast Aluminum - Clean with a solution of warm water and mild soap. Use a fine automotive wax to maintain gloss on non-textured finishes.
Cushions - Spot wash by sponging briskly with a mild soap in lukewarm water (do not exceed 100° F). Thoroughly rinse with clean water to remove soap. Allow to air dry completely before storing.