For outdoor furniture that is Made in the U.S.A., few can match the quality and durability of Woodard’s price/value proposition. With Woodard’s wide selection of table options, you are sure to find a table that will add both functionality and beauty to your outdoor seating area
ALTERNATIVE END TABLE BASE
Dimensions: 18”W x 18”D x 18”H
Fits all Round/Square 22" End Table Tops
Woodard’s table tops and bases are sold separately, giving you the opportunity to build the table you want. For example, match this End Table Base with the Hammered 22" Square End Table Top #05321 to build a Hammered End Table in Twilight Finish.
We have a variety of table tops and bases in stock, as well as the option to special order the table that you want. Contact us today to get a quote or for assistance in creating the outdoor space that fits your lifestyle.
- A history of quality and excellence yielding furniture that lasts well into the future
- Over 140 years of crafting furniture, including a number of award-winning designs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Highest value of quality per price point for domestically manufactured outdoor furniture
- Wrought Iron furniture is hand-formed using solid iron stock to ensure frame strength and solidarity. The handcrafted technique used to form intricate designs has been handed down from generation to generation.
- Cast Aluminum frames are constructed with the purest and most resilient aluminum blocks, making the aluminum malleable and strong – resulting in durable, beautiful furniture.
- Wide Selection combined with a short (3 week) in-season delivery cycle, giving customers an opportunity for quick turnaround on custom orders.
We warrant to you, the original purchaser that with the exceptions stated below, the furniture you have selected is free from defects in material and workmanship. Straps, slings, and cushions are warranted based on quality of workmanship, not fading, discoloration, mildew resistance or stretching.
- This limited STRUCTURAL warranty lasts for a period of fifteen (15) years for Aluminum & Wrought Iron from the date of delivery of the furniture to you (“Warranty Period”).
- This limited FINISH warranty lasts for a period of seven (7) years from the date of delivery of the furniture to you (“Warranty Period”).
- This limited CUSHION warranty lasts for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery of the furniture to you (“Warranty Period”).
If within the Warranty Period, your furniture fails structurally or if the finish cracks, peels, or blisters-Woodard will, at our option, repair or replace the frame in the original color and style. If the strap breaks or pulls out of the frame within three (3) years from date of delivery, Woodard will send a replacement strap(s) directly to you upon receipt of the defective item(s). If the sling breaks or pulls out of the frame within one (1) year from date of delivery, Woodard will send a replacement sling(s) directly to you upon receipt of the defective item(s). In the event that a frame color, style or fabric has been discontinued, we reserve the right to substitute the defective frame, sling or cushion in a similar style or color at our option. Please note, because wrought iron is made from steel, small amounts of rust seepage may appear when used outdoors, mainly in the joints and crevices. This seepage is normal and is not covered under warranty. Regular maintenance (e.g. cleaning the furniture, touching up nicks and scrapes) must be exercised.
This warranty does not cover and is void if damage is a result of freight/shipping, a failure caused by unreasonable or abusive use, acts of God, improper care, freeze damage, mildew, normal wear, fading or stretching of fabrics and vinyl straps, glass breakage, glides, if the furniture is used for commercial purposes (except where noted) or if the customer fails to provide reasonable and necessary care as outlined in the product information brochures.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wrought Iron - Clean with warm, soapy water. Damage to the paint finish may cause corrosion, touch up with paint immediately. To maintain the gloss on non-textured finishes, protect with a fine automotive wax.
- Cast Aluminum - Clean with a solution of warm water and mild soap. Use a fine automotive wax to maintain gloss on non-textured finishes.
- Cushions - Spot wash by sponging briskly with a mild soap in lukewarm water (do not exceed 100°F). Thoroughly rinse with clean water to remove soap. Allow to air dry completely before storing.