- By Tom Jackson
- Mar 10, 2023
Chef Tom fires up the Yoder Smokers Wood Fired Oven for a kid-friendly recipe that the whole family can help cook, it's Pizza Bread!
- 1 large loaf Italian bread, halved horizontally
- 16 large slices Pepperoni
- 4 oz thick cut peps, diced
- 6 slices (4.5 oz) provolone cheese
- 8 oz low moisture mozzarella, grated
For the garlic butter:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp Saica Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp garlic grated on a microplane
- 1 tbsp urban slicer white mojo
For the sauce:
- 1 cup Urban Slicer Pizza Sauce
- 1 tbsp pesto
For the ranch dressing:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp buttermilk
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 1 tbsp chives, green only, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Cattleman’s Grill Lone Star Brisket Seasoning, to taste
Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill to 450ºF with the Yoder Smokers Wood Fired Oven installed. Place a Lodge Cast Iron Bakeware 15.5” x 10.5” Bakeware Pan inside the oven to preheat.
Combine the ingredients for the garlic butter. Spread evenly over both halves of the Italian loaf.
Toast the garlic bread, cut side down, on the cast iron pan for about 5 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the oven.
| You might also enjoy: Detroit Style Pepperoni Pizza
Combine the Urban Slicer Pizza Sauce and pesto and mix well. Spread the sauce over the garlic bread, then provolone, the large sliced pepperonis, then grated mozzarella, then diced pepperoni.
Return the bread to the cast iron, rounded side down, and bake inside the oven until browned on top, about 8-10 minutes.
| You might also enjoy: Chicken Parm Sandwich
To make the ranch dressing, combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk well to combine.
Slice the Pizza Bread and serve with the ranch dressing.
Purchase Items in this Recipe
- Cattleman's Grill Lone Star Brisket RubAs low as
- BBQr's Delight Wood Pellets, 20lb BagAs low as
- Yoder Smokers Wood Fired Oven, YS480 and YS640$499.00
- Boos Block R02 Cherry Cutting Board, 24" x 18" x 1.5"$197.95
- Wusthof Classic Ikon 10" Super Slicer$200.00
- Shun Premier Grey Chef's 8"$199.95
- Chef Works Portland Bib ApronAs low as
- All Things Barbecue Nitrile GlovesAs low as