Grilled Sticky Pork Ribs
- By Tom Jackson
- Jan 31, 2023
Grilled Sticky Pork Ribs are a quick way to get a flavor-packed plate full of ribs. Chef Tom grills these on the Yoder Smokers YS640s for ribs with dark, crusty bark and coated with a sweet & sticky honey Japanese BBQ sauce. It's a tender, delicious dish that you can have ready in under an hour.
- 1 rack baby back ribs, sliced individually
- 2 bottles Smoke on Wheels Pork Marinade
- Meat Church Texas Sugar Rub
- 1/2 cup Bachan’s Original Japanese BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup Reida Farm Red Pepper Infused Wildflower Honey
Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill to 400ºF, set up for indirect grilling (diffuser/diffuser door installed) and GrillGrate grilling panels in place over the firebox. Push the damper all the way in.
Place the individual cut ribs in a mini Briner Bucket with the Smoke on Wheels Pork Marinade and soak for for 1-2 hours.
| You might also enjoy: Kansas City Baby Back Ribs
Remove the ribs from the marinade and season with Meat Church Texas Sugar Rub on all sides.
Transfer the ribs to the grill, placing them on the GrillGrates. Grill until grill marks are formed on both sides, then move them to the indirect side of the grill to finish cooking. Cook until tender, about 45 minutes.
| You might also enjoy: Root Beer Spritzed Spare Ribs
While the ribs cook, combine the Bachan’s Original Japanese BBQ Sauce and Reida Farm Red Pepper Infused Wildflower Honey and whisk well.
Remove ribs from grill. Toss in the sauce. Return to grill for 5 minutes to tack up the sauce.
Purchase Items in this Recipe
- Smoke on Wheels Pork Marinade and InjectionAs low as
- Meat Church Texas Sugar$9.95
- BBQr's Delight Wood Pellets, 20lb BagAs low as
- ATBBQ Pan & Jerky Rack$19.99