We all want to care for our cast iron as best we can. In this video, Chef Tom walks you through the Tips & Techniques required to keep your Yoder Smokers Reversible Cast Iron Griddle looking pretty and cooking perfect!
How to Care for the Yoder Smokers Cast Iron Griddle
- Rinse the griddle under very hot water.
- Use a Lodge Pan Scraper to remove cooked on food.
- Wipe dry with a cloth towel.
- Use mild dish soap sparingly, if needed.
- Warm the griddle in the grill or oven at 350ºF until warm, but not smoking hot. Add a small amount of vegetable oil, or Lodge Seasoning Oil to the griddle and wipe/work into the cast iron with a cloth towel.
- Store the griddle in a dry place.
Purchase Items in this Video