Otto Wilde Otto's O.F.B. Over Fired Broiler with Free Pizza Stone and Peel
Receive a free Otto Wilde Pizza Stone and Pizza Peel with Purchase While Supplies Last!
About Otto Wilde Otto's O.F.B. Over Fired Broiler
Created by food-loving German siblings, Otto's O.F.B. (over-fired broiler) is the ultimate high-heat cooking machine. The O.F.B. was designed to perfectly fire steaks but can tackle a whole host of foods - kabobs, poultry, lobster tails, lamb - just to name a few.
The unique gas-powered infrared burners sear food from above which is exactly how the most prestigious steakhouses create delectable dishes. Because the heat source is above the food, the temperature remains constant as it isn't disturbed by dripping meat juices and fat.
With sturdy construction and intelligent design, this is the perfect high-heat cooker to add to your arsenal.
Otto Wilde Otto's O.F.B. Over Fired Broiler Features
- 2 infrared gas units reach temperatures over 1500°F
- High temperatures create flavorful crust on steaks
- Propane fuel with piezo ignition
- Heat shield protects table surfaces from heat
- In the box: gas hose and regulator, stainless steel drip tray, cast iron grate, multi-pupose tool, and drip tray tongs
- Outdoor use only
- Stainless steel construction
- Unit: 16.7" x 17.3" x 11.6"
- Cooking surface: 12.8" x 10.4"
- Made in Germany
|Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN)||100011|