Weber Q2200 Gas Grill
Portable cooking at its best.
This Weber Q2200 is an ultraportable grill due to its compact design. It requires a standard LP cylinder (not included) and is made out of cast aluminum for enhanced rust and corrosion resistance. Plus, the integrated lid thermometer ensures accurate temperature control.
The Weber Q2200 Gas Grill is designed to cook wherever you may need it to. With its compact design, it can store away in any vehicle for a day out at the park or tailgating before the big game. Featuring a single 12,000 BTU stainless steel burner, the Q2200 has enough power to cook anything you can throw at it, and it is easily controlled with an infinite control burner valve, allowing you to dial in the perfect temperatures. With 280 square inches of cooking space, you also have enough room to cook for a group.
A simple push button ignition makes lighting the grill easy and consistent, while the cast aluminum lid and body and the glass reinforced nylon frame will assure a long life for your new grill. The two foldout side-shelves make prep easy, even in small spaces. A small removable grease tray makes clean up a breeze no matter where you are.
- Stainless steel burner
- 12,000 BTUs per hour
- Infinite control burner valve
- Push button ignition system
- 280 square inches of cooking space
- Cast aluminum lid and body
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Fold out shelves for work space
- Removable grease catch tray
- Owners Guide and Grilling Guide
- Limited warranty
- Uses 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 26" high, 51.4" wide, 25.1" deep (with lid open)
- MPN: 54060001
- Five (5) year warranty on aluminum castings, thermoplastic and thermoset parts
- Two (2) year warranty on the paint and all other parts
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.