Firegear Kalea Bay Linear Outdoor Fireplace, Natural Gas
About The Firegear Kalea Bay Linear Outdoor Fireplace, Natural Gas
Your search for the perfect backyard experience stops here. This elegant fireplace provides two ways to enjoy it as the single side easily converts to a see-through fireplace by simply removing the back panel and installing the additional windshield clips and windshield included from the factory. The clean contemporary look of this outdoor linear gas fireplace requires no chimney or venting, and comes ready for framing and finishing to suit your design tastes. Your Firegear linear fireplace is built to last with the firebox and burner assembly constructed of corrosion resistant 304 Stainless Steel. The Kalea Bay Linear Outdoor Fireplace starts up with the click of a button, as it uses Firegear's thermocouple flame sense (TFS) electronic ignition system, their most featured operating program. Lighting the fire is at your fingertips using the provided On / Off / High / Low remote control. No power is required for the system to work, it requires only 4 AAA batteries, allowing you to place it virtually anywhere. But, even if you want to run it on power, add our A/C adapter (not included).
Firegear Kalea Bay Linear Outdoor Fireplace, Natural Gas Features
- Two fireplace view options on the same model: single side and see-through
- Drop-in burner system for ease of installation and serviceability
- Available in four (4) opening sizes: 36” x 16” / 48” x 16” / 60” x 16” / 72” x 16” (actual opening)
- TFS (Thermocouple Flame Sense) battery operated electronic ignition system
- Includes On/Off/High/Low remote control (RCAF-3)
- Tempered glass windshield included to protect the flame in windy conditions
- Available in Natural Gas (NG) or Liquid Propane (LP) models
- Each model includes two (2) 12” x 6” vents to provide the required 18 square inches of cross ventilation
- Optional controls include wireless timer, wireless wall on/off switch, wireless wall high/low wall controls, wired switch and home/pool automation system capabilities
- Tested and approved to: ANSI Z21.97-2014/CSA 2.41-2014 standards by Underwriters Laboratories
Five (5) year on stainless steel components. Two (2) years on gas valve, electronic components and pilot igniter assembly. Commercial Applications: One (1) year warranty on all parts.
Model Numbers by Opening Dimensions:
36" w x 16" h x 16 d: OFP-36LTFS-N
48" w x 16" h x 16 d: OFP-48LTFS-N
60" w x 16" h x 16 d: OFP-60LTFS-N
72" w x 16" h x 16 d: OFP-72LTFS-N
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.