The right umbrella can truly pull an outdoor seating area together. Whether you prefer a pop of color or a set that blends well together, the versatility and aesthetic appeal of a cantilever umbrella makes it a crowd-pleaser! Not to mention, the worry-free comfort and protection from the summer heat!
- 10'x 13’ Rectangle Canopy
- Rotates 360⁰
- Tilts horizontally at 18⁰, 36⁰, and 54⁰ angles
- Tilts vertically at any desired angle
- Aqua 100% Solution-Dyed O’Bravia® or Sunbrella® Fabric
- Black Aluminum Cantilever Frame
- Double Wind Vent
- Crank lift
- Built-in light adapter to fit Treasure Garden Lights
- 130 square feet of shaded coverage
- Ground to canopy is approximately 7 feet (not including base)
- Ground to umbrella top is approximately 10 feet
- Pole Diameter: 3.86” x 2.56”
- Protective Cover included
Proper shade can reduce the temperature of your outdoor living area by 20%. With this 10x13-foot AKZ PLUS Rectangle Cantilever Umbrella from Treasure Garden, the possibilities of shade coverage are many! The 10'x13’ octagon canopy alone provides 130 square feet of shade. But then add in this fantastic feature! The canopy can easily be rotated 360⁰ allowing you the possibility of covering two separate seating areas with one umbrella. So whether you are sitting down for dinner or lounging in your seating area, you can enjoy the comfort of ample shade coverage.
When open, the canopy can be tilted at 18⁰, 36⁰, and 54⁰ angle tilts using the lever attached to the cantilever beam. PLUS, this umbrella can easily tilt vertically using a sliding pistol grip handle that sets and locks at any desired angle. To rotate the canopy, simply press the foot pedal near the base and turn the umbrella to the desired position. The double wind vent at the top of the canopy allows wind to pass through, keeping your umbrella stable in the breeze. The sturdy aluminum frame and powder coat finish guard against rust. To open, simply turn the crank clockwise, and to close, turn counter-clockwise. There are multiple foundation options, including a standard weighted base, or mount the umbrella pole directly into the ground, cement, or a wood surface with the corresponding mount kit available from Treasure Garden.
AKZ Umbrella Base or Mount Kits Sold Separately.