Woodard Cortland Sling Swivel Rocker with Chestnut Brown Frame and Weyburn Copper Fabric
For outdoor furniture that is Made in the U.S.A., few can match the quality and durability of Woodard’s price/value proposition. The Cortland Collection exemplifies solidarity and simplicity that proves this brand’s long-lasting legacy. With simple scrolls and box-like foundation, the Cortland frame is truly appealing and complements many decorating styles. As one of the most popular collections in Woodard’s aluminum genre, Cortland provides the comfort and durability that customers are looking for.
CORTLAND SLING SWIVEL ROCKER
Dimensions: 25”W x 32”D x 41”H
Chestnut Brown Frame Finish
Weyburn Copper Fabric
This Cortland Sling Swivel Rocker is an excellent choice for your outdoor seating area. With it's comfortable, curved sling seating and low profile frame, this chair is very versatile – you can set it around a dining table for a luxurious dining set, or place it in a more conversational seating area around a fire pit. Plus maintenance is easy – simply use mild soap and water to clean and the sling material dries very quickly. Browse our in-stock Woodard dining tables and fire tables to assemble the outdoor seating area you desire!
We have many Cortland Sling Swivel Rockers in stock with different finishes and fabrics with the option to special order your personal style. Contact us today to get a quote or for assistance in creating the outdoor space that fits your lifestyle.
- A history of quality and excellence yielding furniture that lasts well into the future
- Over 140 years of crafting furniture, including a number of award-winning designs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Highest value of quality per price point for domestically manufactured outdoor furniture
- Wrought Iron furniture is hand-formed using solid iron stock to ensure frame strength and solidarity. The handcrafted technique used to form intricate designs has been handed down from generation to generation.
- Cast Aluminum frames are constructed with the purest and most resilient aluminum blocks, making the aluminum malleable and strong – resulting in durable, beautiful furniture.
- Wide Selection combined with a short (3 week) in-season delivery cycle, giving customers an opportunity for quick turnaround on custom orders.
- This limited STRUCTURAL warranty lasts for a period of fifteen (15) years for Aluminum & Wrought Iron from the date of delivery of the furniture to you (“Warranty Period”).
- This limited FINISH warranty lasts for a period of seven (7) years from the date of delivery of the furniture to you (“Warranty Period”).
- This limited CUSHION warranty lasts for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery of the furniture to you (“Warranty Period”).
- Wrought Iron - Clean with warm, soapy water. Damage to the paint finish may cause corrosion, touch up with paint immediately. To maintain the gloss on non-textured finishes, protect with a fine automotive wax.
- Cast Aluminum - Clean with a solution of warm water and mild soap. Use a fine automotive wax to maintain gloss on non-textured finishes.
- Cushions - Spot wash by sponging briskly with a mild soap in lukewarm water (do not exceed 100°F). Thoroughly rinse with clean water to remove soap. Allow to air dry completely before storing.