POLYWOOD Modern Straightback Adirondack Chair
As low as
Laze the day away in the Modern Adirondack Chair, complete with a comfortably contoured seat and waterfall front. With a modern back style and sleek leg profile, this contemporary Adirondack is the perfect blend of style and comfort that will complement any outdoor space.
Overall Dimensions: 29.25" x 34.68" x 32.13" (WxHxD)
What Is POLYWOOD made from?
POLYWOOD is made from HDPE — short for “high-density polyethylene” — a durable plastic widely used to make milk jugs, laundry detergent containers, bottle caps, etc. They currently recycle an average of 400,000 milk jugs per day and transform them into genuine POLYWOOD lumber. Learn more about our recycling process.
HDPE, by nature, is an extremely durable plastic that is weather resistant and easy to clean — perfect for outdoor furniture. In addition to HDPE, POLYWOOD lumber includes UV-inhibited pigment systems to help maintain lumber colors throughout the material, not just on the surface.
- Chair features comfortably contoured seat and waterfall front
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
|Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN)||AD420|
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE