Care and Maintenance
- Non-toxic and 100% recyclable
- Fade resistant
- Apply lukewarm water and mild, non-foaming soap with soft cloth or brush the furniture clean with soft pad and rinse furniture with clean water. Cleaning recommended at least once a year.
Sunbrella Cushion Fabrics
- Machine Washing – Remove covers, wash in cold water in mild laundry soap
If fabric heavily soiled add 1c bleach. Wash and allow fabric to air dry.
- Hand Washing– Prepare solution of 1/4c mild soap in gallon of water
Place solution in spray bottle. Spray entire surface and allow to soak 15 minutes.
- Remove stain with sponge or clean towel. DO NOT SCRUB WITH BRUSH
- Rinse thoroughly with water to remove any soap residue
- Allow fabric to air dry
- If heavy stain/mildew severe, bleach quantities may be increased