Woodard Alternative Rectangular Coffee Table Base in Chestnut Brown Finish
For outdoor furniture that is Made in the U.S.A., few can match the quality and durability of Woodard’s price/value proposition. With Woodard’s wide selection of table options, you are sure to find a table that will add both functionality and beauty to your outdoor seating area
ALTERNATIVE RECTANGULAR COFFEE TABLE BASE
Dimensions: 33”W x 24”D x 20”H
Chestnut Brown Finish
Fits all 36"X48" Rectangular Coffee Table Tops
Woodard’s table tops and bases are sold separately, giving you the opportunity to build the table you want. For example, match this Coffee Table Base with the Hampton 36" x 48" Rectangular Coffee Table Top #05145 to build a Rectangular Coffee Table in Chestnut Brown Finish.
We have a variety of table tops and bases in stock, as well as the option to special order the table that you want. Contact us today to get a quote or for assistance in creating the outdoor space that fits your lifestyle.
- A history of quality and excellence yielding furniture that lasts well into the future
- Over 140 years of crafting furniture, including a number of award-winning designs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Highest value of quality per price point for domestically manufactured outdoor furniture
- Wrought Iron furniture is hand-formed using solid iron stock to ensure frame strength and solidarity. The handcrafted technique used to form intricate designs has been handed down from generation to generation.
- Cast Aluminum frames are constructed with the purest and most resilient aluminum blocks, making the aluminum malleable and strong – resulting in durable, beautiful furniture.
- Wide Selection combined with a short (3 week) in-season delivery cycle, giving customers an opportunity for quick turnaround on custom orders.
- This limited STRUCTURAL warranty lasts for a period of fifteen (15) years for Aluminum & Wrought Iron from the date of delivery of the furniture to you (“Warranty Period”).
- This limited FINISH warranty lasts for a period of seven (7) years from the date of delivery of the furniture to you (“Warranty Period”).
- This limited CUSHION warranty lasts for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery of the furniture to you (“Warranty Period”).
- Wrought Iron - Clean with warm, soapy water. Damage to the paint finish may cause corrosion, touch up with paint immediately. To maintain the gloss on non-textured finishes, protect with a fine automotive wax.
- Cast Aluminum - Clean with a solution of warm water and mild soap. Use a fine automotive wax to maintain gloss on non-textured finishes.
- Cushions - Spot wash by sponging briskly with a mild soap in lukewarm water (do not exceed 100°F). Thoroughly rinse with clean water to remove soap. Allow to air dry completely before storing.