Let's See Your Food!
One lucky person will receive:
Cattleman’s Grill 3-Pack Sampler Rub Set, Large Shakers
HERE ARE THE OFFICIAL RULES: 1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win.2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents over the age of 18 who have a shipping address in the 48 Contiguous States. Employees of All Things Barbecue, its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries, and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes. Entrants are required to:
Follow the All Things Barbecue Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages; like this post; AND tag us in a photo posted on contestants' Twitter, Instagram or Facebook pages. Contest must also name the grill used to cook the food in the photo.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Winner will be selected via jury selection. Contest closes at midnight on Sunday, April 12th.
4. PRIZES: One winner will receive one prize package as follows:
(1) Cattleman’s Grill 3-Pack Sampler Rub Set, Large Shakers
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified via social media messaging or email by 4 p.m. on Monday, April 13th. Inability to contact a winner within 24 hours will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: a.) Participants hereby grant All Things Barbecue a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission and entry in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power, and authority to grant All Things Barbecue the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license. All entries become the property of All Things Barbecue. b.) All Things Barbecue is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants. c.) Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. NOT ENDORSED BY YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform and release them from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to All Things Barbecue.
8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. All Things Barbecue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: All Things Barbecue is not responsible for late or lost comments or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, All Things Barbecue may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release All Things Barbecue from any liability resulting from or related to participation in the contest.