Weber Q2000 Gas Grill
Portable yet powerful.
- Compact design makes this grill ultra portable
- Uses standard LP cylinders (not included)
- Cast aluminum lid and body for rust and corrosion resistance
The Weber Q2000 Gas Grill is designed to cook wherever you may need it to. With it's compact design, it can store away in any vehicle for a day out at the park or tailgating before the big game. Featuring a single 12,000 BTU stainless steel burner, the Q2000 has enough power to cook anything you can throw at it and it is easily controlled with an infinite control burner valve, allowing you to dial in the perfect temperatures. With 280 square inches of cooking space, you also have enough room to cook for a crowd.
A simple push button ignition makes lighting the grill easy and consistant, while the cast aluminum lid and body and the glass reinforced nylon frame will assure a long life from your new grill. The two fold out side-shelves make prep easy, even in small spaces. A small removeable grease tray makes clean up a breeze no matter where you are.
- Stainless steel burner
- 12,000 BTUs per hous
- Infinite control burner valve
- Push button ignition system
- 280 square inches of cooking space
- Cast aluminum lid and body
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Fold out shelves for work space
- Removable grease catch tray
- Owners Guide and Grilling Guide
- Limited warranty
- Uses 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 26" high, 51.4" wide, 24.3" deep (with lid open)
- Five (5) year warranty on aluminum castings, thermoplastic and thermoset parts
- Two (2) year warranty on the paint and all other parts