Bella Outdoor Living Nano C22 Pizza Oven
Finally, an affordable and durable professional wood fired pizza oven.
- Manufactured from 304 stainless and powder-coated steel
- 380 square cooking inches
- Ceramic insulation and firebricks give you authentic wood fired performance
The Bella Outdoor Living Nano C22 Pizza Oven is the perfect pizza oven for anyone who would like real wood fired taste without the cost of a traditional ceramic oven. Manufactured from a powder coated steel exterior, ceramic insulation, 304 stainless steel interior and featuring solid welded construction the Nano C22 is built to last you a lifetime of cooking.
With its 380 square cooking inches the Nano C22 can fit one pizza (or two personal sized pizzas) or up to six loaves of bread. This oven will heat up in 15 minutes and can cook a pizza in 2 - 3 minutes making it the fastest cooking wood fired pizza oven on the market today. The cooking floor of the C22 is made of authentic ceramic firebrick. These dense refractory tiles give you outstanding heat retention and heat transfer to whatever you are cooking and are incredibly durable.
The Nano C22 cart is black powder coated steel which means that it is not only durable, but will not rust like cheaper low-grade stainless steel ovens and grills. With its stainless steel handle and dual locking casters the Nano C22 is simple to move into place and roll out of the way when not in use.
- Red powder coated steel finish
- Ceramic insulation and firebrick cooking floor
- 304 stainless steel interior
- Black powder coated stand
- Two locking casters for mobility
- Stainless steel oven door
- 22"w x 14"d cooking floor
- 12" grill dome height
- 19.5" x 4" oven landing
- 16"w x 8"h oven opening
- Heats up in 10 - 15 minutes
- Includes stainless steel pizza peel, pizza server and pizza cutting wheel