Weber Summit S-670 Gas Grill
Info Quick Links
Like a full-scale outdoor kitchen on wheels, Weber’s Summit S-670 six-burner gas grill gets you a seat in the barbecue hall of fame. Grill juicy burgers, add a touch of smoke to slow-cooked ribs and turn out crispy rotisserie chicken – all in one unit.
Six dedicated, high-output burners create even heat for classic grilling. An integrated sear station creates an intense heat zone for searing steaks or other proteins. The infrared rotisserie burner distributes even heat towards the rotisserie spit. Finally, a smoker box with a dedicated burner adds flavor and depth to your meals. All of these features coupled with Weber’s legendary build quality means you’ll get a versatile cooking machine that will last for decades.
- 60,000 BTU main burner output
- 6,800 BTU smoker box burner
- 10,600 BTU infrared rotisserie burner
- 10,600 BTU sear station burner
- 12,000 BTU side burner
- 769 square inches total cooking surface (624 sq. inches at main grate, 145 sq. inches on warming rack)
- Stainless steel grates and flavorizer bars
- Tuck-away rotisserie system with fork and spit storage in enclosed cart
- LED fuel gauge lets you know how much gas is left in LP tank
- Lighted control knobs
- 2 swivel casters, 2 locking casters
- 6 tool hooks
- Includes 2 handle lights
- MPN: 7370001 (Propane), 7470001 (Natural Gas)
- Dimensions (lid open): 57.1" H x 74.1" W x 30" D
10 Year, 100% Weber Guarantee
Ten-year warranty from time of purchase: any part is replaced at no charge to you. Warranty does not cover service and labor.