Kamado Joe ProJoe Ceramic Grill
About The Kamado Joe Pro Joe Ceramic Grill
The Kamado Joe Pro Joe Ceramic Grill combines Kamado Joe's top-of-the-line ceramics with new patented airflow technology that will change the way you cook on your ceramic grill.
The all new Hyperbolic Insert gives you the most consistent smoking and baking temperatures ever found in a ceramic grill while allowing all of the precision control you have come to expect from Kamado Joe grills. Beyond the innovative airflow insert the Pro Joe gives you unheard of cooking space in a classic 24" diameter grill.
With an all-new three tier Divide & Conquer cooking system, cooking for massive crowds is no problem, and the versatility is truly untouched.
Built-in platform pictured above sold separately.
Kamado Joe Pro Joe Ceramic Grill Features
- 24" Diameter Cooking Surface
- AMP Firebox
- Patented Teflon Coated Cast Aluminum Hyperbolic Insert
- 304 Stainless Steel Kontrol Tower Top Vent
- Stainless Steel Air-Lift Hinge
- Three-Tier Divide & Conquer System
- 304 Stainless Steel Charcoal Basket with Divider
- Stainless Steel Lid Latch
- Stainless Steel Handle
- Wire Mesh Fiberglass Gasket
Kamado Joe Pro Joe Ceramic Grill Dimensions
- Grill Dimensions: 39.8" H, 37.7" D (from handle to back of hinge), 28.2" W
- Dimensions with Open Lid: 40.31" D (from latch to chimney cap), 55.85" H (from grill bottom to handle)
- Recommended Cabinet Dimension: 33.5" H
- Weight: 507 Pounds
Model #: PJ24NRHC
|Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN)||PJ24NRHC|