Fireboard Snap-on Blower
About the Fireboard Snap-on Blower
The Fireboard Snap-on Blower can be installed on many smokers without the need for an adapter, and can be powered by the Fireboard Drive Fan Control Cable (not included). Blower has a built-in shutter to block drafts when the fan has stopped. Unit includes silicon gasket.
Fireboard Snap-on Blower Features
- Power source: 12 VDC, 0.68A, 8W (not included)
- Cable length: 4.5 ft (1.4 m).
- Electric power connector: 5.5 mm OD, 2.5 mm ID.
- Blower maximum flow rating: 20 CFM
- Blower opening: 1.2×1.6″ (30×40 mm).
- Maximum venting hole size for snap-on mounting: 1.85″ (48 mm)..
- Flange outer dimension: 2.0 x 2.5″ (49x 62 mm).
- Flange mounting hole distance: 34 x 53 mm, hole size, 3 mm in diameter.
|Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN)||FBBL-20|