Wusthof Classic 5" Serrated Utility Knife
The Wüsthof Classic series has been Wüsthof's best-selling collection for generations. The Classic 5" Serrated Utility Knife is precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. The classic handle design is manufactured from a highly durable synthetic material which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
This knife is smaller than a chef's knife but larger than a paring knife which makes it very versatile in the kitchen. It's great for mincing herbs, slicing veggies, or cutting small meats. The serrated edge enables the blade to slice cleanly through soft items like bread or soft vegetables and fruit without damaging them.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard