Wusthof Classic 4.5" Artisan Utility Knife
Wusthof's Classic line has been their best selling line for generations. This 4.5" Artisan Utility Knife is smaller than a chef's knife but larger than a paring knife making it a versatile kitchen tool. The scalloped edge cuts through meats like roasted poultry without damaging it, bread without compressing it, and tomatoes without squashing them. Its small size also makes it great for mincing herbs or cutting vegetables. The offset blade forces the hand farther away from the cutting board which allows the cook to slice through thicker foods.
- Precision forged from a single blank of stainless steel
- Full tang is triple riveted for added strength and control at the handle
- Highly durable synthetic handle made to resist fading and discoloration
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Made in Solingen, Germany
|Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN)||4128-7/12|