Shun Premier Limited Edition 4" Paring Knife
About The Shun Premier Limited Edition 4" Paring Knife
The Shun Premier 4-inch Paring Knife is great for chopping small foods like garlic or ginger, peeling or trimming fruits and vegetables, or making decorative cuts. The thin, lightweight blade and razor sharp edge of the Premier paring knife make it a dream to use. The contour on the bottom of the handle means you'll have a good grip whether holding by the handle or using a pinch grip. This line of knives has a hammered tsuchime finish that acts like a series of hollow-ground cavities to reduce sticking food.
Comes in limited edition "Try Me" packaging.
Shun Premier Limited Edition 4" Paring Knife Features
- One of the most essential kitchen knives
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: Contoured walnut-colored PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Model number: TDM0700
|Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN)||TDM0700|