Shun Classic Limited Edition 4" Paring Knife
About The Shun Classic Limited Edition 4" Paring Knife
The Shun Classic 4-inch Paring Knife is great for chopping small foods like garlic or ginger and peeling or trimming fruits and vegetables. Light, agile, and easy to wield. Shun Classic's thinner blades makes it lighter and less tiring to use than comparable European-style Chef's knives.
Comes in limited edition "Try Me" packaging.
Shun Classic Limited Edition 4" Paring Knife Features
- A larger paring knife that some cooks prefer
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Model number: DM0716
|Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN)||DM0716|