Wusthof Classic Showstopper Knife Set
About the Wusthof Classic Showstopper Knife Set
Wusthof's Classic line has been their best selling line for generations. The blades are forged at 1200-degrees-celsius, are hardened to 58-degrees Rockwell, and sharpened to a perfect age with laser precision. Wonderfully balanced in the hand and equipped with a durable synthetic handle, the classic line is ideal for heavy kitchen use. This set features five versatile knives, a honing steel, kitchen shears, and 13-slot block.
- Set includes - 3.5" Classic Paring Knife, 5" Classic Hollow Edge Nakiri, 6" Classic Utility Knife, 8" Classic Cook's Knife, 8" Classic Bread Knife, 10" Honing Steel, Come-Apart Kitchen Shears, and 13-slot Acacia Block
- All knives precision forged from a single blank of stainless steel
- Full tang is triple riveted for added strength and control at the handle
- Highly durable synthetic handle made to resist fading and discoloration
- Made in Solingen, Germany