Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Everyday Knife
Wusthof's Classic line has been the best-selling collection for generations. The Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman is a hybrid knife that combines the features of a chef's knife, a boning knife, and a carving knife. With hollow edge indentions along the side, this knife will glide smoothly through produce and meat with less drag than a standard knife. A wide belly helps for rocking cuts, and its clip-point tip facilitates easy maneuvering around joints for de-boning and filleting.
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel
- Full tang is triple riveted for added strength and control at the handle
- Highly durable synthetic handle made to resist fading and discoloration
- Contoured handle for comfortable grip and contemporary appearance
- Made in Solingen, Germany
|Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN)||4577-7/18|