Weber's Way to Grill Book
Everything a griller wants to know in the most complete grilling technique book ever:
- Five keys to grilling great steak
- The right way with baby back ribs
- What to do when flare-ups happen
- The way to smoke a turkey
- Five secrets for perfect fish every time
- Simple ways to check for doneness
- Getting great results with your smoker
- The way to handle foods that stick
- Working burger magic every time
- Over 1,000 step-by-step photos
- More than 160 delicious new recipes
- Dozens of rubs, sauces, marinades, and more
What is Weber's Way to Grill? Well, first of all, it is not just one way to grill. It is not about absolute right and wrong when it comes to issues like gas versus charcoal, direct versus indirect heat, or grilling with the lid on or off. Webers Way to Grill includes and embraces any way to grill so long as it works. And what works best is paying attention to culinary details. There is a big difference between winging it and paying attention.
Thats the point of Weber's Way to Grill. That's why this book includes so many how-to photographs and explanatory captions and detailed recipes. The emphasis here is on paying close attention. Its about learning how and why certain ways work well, so that you can move beyond the limits of winging it. Great taste lies in the details. Just pay attention and enjoy a new level of grilling success.