GrillGrate Set for Napoleon P665 Grills
free shipping on orders over $89
Concentrate heat and conduct it up the rails for great searing. GrillGrates are used on top of the existing grates and typically add 100 degrees. Every set comes with a GrateTool which is part fork, part spatula that fits between the rails to get under your food.
Care and Cleaning: The first few times you grill, sparingly use grill spray or canola oil on your GrillGrates. ALWAYS oil your food before putting it on the grill. Avoid over cleaning your grates in the beginning to allow them to season and develop a non-stick coating. Grates will go from gray to light brown to black over time. Do not put in the dishwasher. Do not use oven cleaner or harsh caustic cleaners. Avoid prolonged exposure to very high heats (850°F +) can warp your grates over time. For the occasional deep-clean, GrillGrates can be cleaned in the sink or washtub. Use GrillGrates with a few panels right side up and a few panels flipped upside down. Creating an area on your grill that serves as a griddle. By occasionally rotating grates, they will self-clean.
- Set Includes: (3) 17.75" GrillGrate Panels and Grate Tool
- Assembled Dimensions: 17.75" Deep by 15.375" Wide
- GrillGrates sit on top of the existing grill surface
- GrillGrates are reversible interlocking panels, giving you two grilling surfaces; rails up or on the flat side
- Constructed from hard anodized aluminum, GrillGrates will never rust
- Includes Grate Tool and User Guide
- GrillGrates are Made in the USA
- GrateTool Made in China
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN)||RGG17.375K-0003-P665|