The Yoder Smokers Adjustable Charcoal Grill is the ultimate charcoal grill. With the room to cook for hundres of people at one, it is easily at home in the backyard or at a large gathering in a crowded park. The 24" x 36" grill totals 864 square cooking inches, while the 24" x 48" grill gives you an amazing 1,152 square cooking inches.
The five position adjustable charcoal tray makes controlling the heat easy and the big charcoal grate allows you to build a large direct fire while still giving you half of the grill for indirect heat to finish burgers, steaks, brats and dogs while also having room to do veggies and sides. With heavy duty stainless steel hinges the grill lid is easy to open and close, while the stainless steel front shelf gives you all of the space you need to for condiments, tools and other items. Finally, eight inch pneumatic tires make moving and positioning this grill a breeze.
- 24” x 36” (864 sq-in of cooking surface)
- 24” x 48” (1,152 sq-in of cooking surface)
- Charcoal basket with 5 height adjustments for precise heat control
- Full length ash and grease tray slides out for easy cleaning
- Easily setup for indirect grilling
- 2 adjustable combustion air vents deliver even burn
- Grill body constructed from 10-gauge, lid from 12-gauge Charcoal basket constructed from 7-gauge steel